Nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains, Laurel Ridge is a private golf course community on the outskirts of Waynesville, North Carolina featuring one of the area's most beautiful and challenging golf courses. Members enjoy year-round opportunities to meet with friends, play, dine, dance and forge lifelong relationships.
Golf and Social Memberships are available; each includes dining, unlimited seasonal access to our heated pool and tennis courts, a personal club account, and the option to participate in all club-sponsored activities. Golf Memberships (Lifetime, Associate, Junior and Adjoining County) include unlimited golf with cart fees only; golf members are eligible to play in the Men's and Ladies' Golf Associations. Social members have limited opportunities to play golf at a reduced rate; all additional rounds are full price. All members receive a 15% discount on select Pro Shop apparel. Memberships are year-round and include family members consisting of husband, wife and children under age 18 and full-time college students residing in the same household.
- 19,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse with restaurant and bar featuring stunning views of the golf course
- 6,000 sq. ft. open-air pavilion with stone fireplace and bar
- 18-hole championship golf course, practice green, driving range and Pro Shop
- Four Har-Tru clay tennis courts
- Heated swimming pool with waterfall
- State-of-the-art fitness center opening soon!
- Banquet rooms and meeting spaces
- Weddings, private events and catering
For membership questions or to arrange a tour, email email@example.com or (828) 452-0545.